SAFESHRED is a fully-secured, 75,000 square foot facility, which is monitored and videotaped by closed circuit cameras, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We shred and recycle materials from all over Southern California and the United States, managing 65K tons of paper per year from Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange Counties alone. Our five high-speed shredding machines are state of the art, capable of destroying everything from paper and apparel to toys and electronic media – even turning hard drives and other e-waste into extremely small, completely unrecognizable fragments. Multiple machines allow us to process your order the same day with reliable backup at the rate of 40,000 pounds of materials an hour!
A climate-controlled, comfortably-equipped viewing suite at the destruction area allows you to monitor the entire destruction process. For ultimate convenience, SAFESHRED can also arrange to pick up your materials in secure trucks, for destruction either on-site or off-site.
We hope you’ll come see us in person or if you have questions about our services, just give us a call. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to help you. Call us today at 1-800-987-4733.
Our facility and equipment include:
- Witness Shredding Station
- Amerishred 150-HP Strip Shredder — dedicated to paper
- Amerishred 100-HP Strip Shredder — dedicated to paper
- SSI M85 150-HP Dual Shear Shredder — dedicated to products, hard drives and media
- SEM Pulverizer – Department of Defense (DOD) certified machine
- State-certified 70-foot long Scales
- Full Dock Capabilities — can accommodate any size trailer
- 24 camera closed circuit surveillance system with 120+ day instant recallable library
- GPS Tracking of SAFESHRED Fleet (12 vehicles)