SAFESHRED’s services aren’t limited to our central, off-site facility only. If preferred, we’ll bring our shredding services to you! When you schedule an on-site shredding appointment, a trained SAFESHRED representative can destroy your confidential documents at your Los Angeles location – with the same high level of security to keep your company in compliance with state, federal and local requirements.
While both on-site and off-site shredding services provide essentially the same purpose, the benefit with mobile on-site shredding is the fact that you can watch as your sensitive documents being shredded and destroyed right before your eyes.
SAFESHRED’S On-Site Shredding Services:
- Save you from transporting confidential information off your premises, if this is a concern.
- Give you the option of storing your confidential papers in a secure, lockable and durable shred. container (provided by SAFESHRED) ensuring information is protected prior document shredding.
- Are green! 100% of the paper we shred is recycled.
- Provide an ideal solution when you’re in need of quick and convenient service, as your confidential items can be destroyed in a matter of minutes at your Los Angeles office or business.
- Allow you to witness the entire paper shredding process from beginning to end. Watch as the paper is collected by our document destruction specialists and loaded onto our secure, mobile shredding truck. Our advanced shredding technology also allows your employees to follow the paper shredding process via a video screen, built into each of our mobile shred carts.
- Are fully customizable to your schedule and unique needs – you choose how often you’d like paper shredding to take place, and we’ll work around you.
- Offer additional peace of mind. For your security, a Certificate of Destruction will be provided to you with your invoice. You can rest assured that your sensitive documents are safe and secure.
As the Los Angeles experts in managing document destruction for businesses, we can help you complete your project safely, securely and legally. Call us at 1-800-987-4733 to discuss one-time or scheduled ongoing service.