||Regardless of your particular business challenge, we will listen to all your concerns and then devise a solution that will both reduce your liability and save you money – all without compromising your brand or corporate ethics. Managing the destruction projects of businesses with integrity is where we excel, for example with:
We are committed to providing strategic, cost-effective solutions tailored to your business.
SAFESHRED has established long-term partnerships with the leading disposal companies in the United States to provide a comprehensive, one-stop solution to our clients. From secured collection and transport to final destruction and end-of-life disposal, SAFESHRED has the necessary controls and processes in place to manage any size destruction project and ensure guaranteed security, local, state and federal regulations compliance and most importantly… your peace of mind. Call Safe Shred at 1-800-987-4733 to learn more about how we can help you.
We handle all types of items including:
- We first consult with you to determine the scope and requirements of the project.
- Next we determine the best method to destroy/dispose of material. We then develop a custom program for you.
- A quote is then generated based on work to be performed. Projects requiring sub-contractors will be based on a ‘cost-plus’ rate structure with applicable SAFESHRED Management Fee.
- Upon approval of the quote, SAFESHRED will develop a project timeline and a Project Manager will be assigned.
- Upon approval of the timeline, SAFESHRED will commence the project. Weekly progress reports will be provided.
- Upon completion of the project, SAFESHRED will issue a Certificate of Destruction, Final Project Report and invoice. Note: For “cost-plus” agreements, SAFESHRED will provide a copy of each sub-contractor’s invoice to support charges.