Shredding your documents is becoming exceedingly important because privacy laws are becoming more stringent. If you are still trying to decide whether or not your Los Angeles business needs document shredding consider the following benefits.
- Peace of Mind– Document shredding provides company owners and customers with a great deal of peace of mind knowing that their information is properly destroyed and will never be compromised.
- Documents are Irrecoverable – When you use a trusted paper shredding service provider, you can be certain that every document is shred into tiny irrecoverable pieces. Those pieces are mixed together with all kinds of different documents from other businesses just like yours, making it impossible to recover any information.
- Compliance – If you properly shred all unwanted and outdated documents you will keep your business in compliance with federal and state privacy laws. If you are found to be negligent when handling your unwanted documents, fines could be in the tens of thousands of dollars or more!
- Reputation – Would you use your credit card at a place you know has had their data breached? Probably not. And your customers would feel the same about you if you had a data breach. Data breaches can completely ruin the reputation you have worked so hard to build, so protect that reputation with adequate document shredding.
- Cost Effective – Did you know that outsourcing your document shredding is actually more cost effective than shredding in house? An office paper shredder will break down quickly if it is used a lot and could turn into an unnecessary expense. With office shredders, employees tend to spend far too much time shredding rather than doing their assigned tasks.
- Environmentally Friendly – Our landfills are filled with millions of tons of paper every single year. By using document shredding services, you are ensuring that less paper takes up space and more of it is recycled.
- Builds Customer Trust – If you proudly announce that your business shreds all of your documents, your customers will appreciate that their safety is one of your top priorities.
- Efficient – Time is money and the less time your employees waste by shredding documents in house, the more time they will spend actually doing the job they were hired to do.
- Storage Containers – When you utilize SAFESHRED, we will provide you with storage containers for your documents and will pick up the contents when they are full. You will no longer have sensitive documents floating around the office or worry about them winding up in the regular trash or recycling bin.
- Ease of Use – By hiring a document shredding service such as SAFESHRED in Los Angeles, you will quickly discover how easy it is to destroy unwanted documents. There will be minimal distractions to the daily workflow and our service is as simple as picking up the phone or utilizing a regular scheduled service.
SAFESHRED offers complete document shredding services for the following areas:
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- Huntington Beach
- Garden Grove
For more information about our document shredding services please contact us today! Call 1-800-987-4733