Document Shredding Rosemead
SAFESHRED provides a safe, secure, and easy alternative for your product disposal needs that guarantees material remains irrecoverable and unusable. Like our secure document shredding services, one of our trained professionals will collect your product for transport it in our GPS tracked vehicle to our secure, offsite facility. Customers can have peace of mind in knowing that our entire product destruction process meets all confidentiality and security requirements as outline under state and federal destruction laws.
Since 1996, SAFESHRED has been providing Rosemead and other California municipalities with outstanding document shredding services, including on-site mobile shredding, off-site shredding, and paper recycling. Our top priority is to ensure that your sensitive documents and records are 100% destroyed, leaving you, your employees and business associates with peace of mind that your privacy has been protected.
By partnering with SAFESHRED, your business will be at a lower risk of experiencing potential data breaches and falling victim to identity theft. As a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), we have been given the highest security certification rating of “AAA”. Our background checked document shred specialists are fully bonded, fully insured and always follow strict guidelines as outlined under federal and state laws, including HIPAA, FACTA and GLBA rules and regulations. Depending on your unique needs, budget, and business schedule, you may select from daily, weekly and monthly document shredding plans; we will happily assist in crafting a routine shred plan that will work best for you.
To help protect your business brand and reputation, our state-of-the-art shred trucks use the best technology on the market today to destroy your private documents. Our trucks can shred dozens of documents and records within minutes, whereas a typical in-house shred machine can only destroy a few paper sheets at one time. In addition, we offer product destruction and media destruction services. We can shred many different items that hold critical data, such as computer hard drives, videotapes, X-Rays, and PDAs. After each shred job, you will be handed a Certificate of Destruction. This certificate provides legal proof that all your confidential information was properly destroyed by professionals.
Not only are the shredding services and solutions we offer affordable and effective, we will provide your business with secure, eco-friendly collection bins and consoles to store your documents in prior to shredding. Once we shred your documents, the material is sent to our paper mills where new paper products are created. As a professional document destruction company, we have a clear understanding that our customers can benefit from the returned cost of paper. – can you explain this point further?? Tie it into how paper recycling is a sustainable practice?? We pride ourselves as a company dedicated to making our environment greener and healthier.
• Variety of document shredding services, such as on-site mobile, off-site, residential and drop-off services, product destruction, and paper recycling
• National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) member with “AAA” Certification
• Compliance with privacy laws, such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
• Certificate of Destruction is given after each and every shred job is complete
• Daily, weekly and monthly document shredding schedule plans for increased flexibility
• State-of-the-art shred trucks with industry leading document destruction technology
• Eco-friendly bins and consoles provided at no additional cost
• Excellent environmental benefits; all paper material is recycled and turned into new paper products
• All shred specialists are background checked and are fully bonded
• Lower your risk of experiencing data breach and information theft
Schedule your next product destruction or shredding service in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.