As the need to protect sensitive records continues to increase at a rapid case due to information theft, it’s simply necessary that you implement a regular document shredding program. If you’re considering outsourcing this job to a qualified shredding provider, we recommend that you do adequate research first, and only trust in a company who is reputable and carries appropriate industry, certification. For your protection, seek out a document shredding business that is NAID Certified.
Why is this a crucial quality to look for? A NAID Certification speaks volumes in the shredding world. Organizations that belong to this association are held to the highest of standards in the industry, when it comes to maintaining your full protection.
Partnering with a NAID Certified provider such as SAFESHRED is a great step in taking necessary measures required under regulatory guidelines, to protect confidential information about your customers or patients. A NAID Certified document destruction company essentially communicates that the business has experienced extensive training to understand all legal implications and regulations surrounding information destruction.
Why is it Wise to Partner with a NAID Certified shredding provider?
- Professionals who are NAID Certified, are given random drug tests for your security and general safety
- Detailed security policies are in writing and carried out as strict protocol
- All shredding equipment is maintained on a regular basis, ensuring every aspect is operating and functioning properly at all times
- Lockable collection bins provide protection from unauthorized access while documents are stored, as well as throughout the transportation of your sensitive documents.
- Document shredding services adhere to a precise chain of custody, and a full audit trail is always available to our clients for peace of mind
- Once a shred job is completed, we provide our clients with documentation indicating the shredding took place properly. This Certificate of Destruction outlines content has been destroyed in compliance with Los Angeles and federal legislation.
Our team of professionals are highly knowledgeable and experienced in the field, including what is required under NAID standards. Unlike some shredding companies, we will evaluate and consider your paper output, recommending a unique collection program that is customized to your specific needs.
SAFESHRED in Los Angeles is a highly experienced and of course, NAID AAA Certified document shredding provider that supplies customers with the highest level of secure, document shredding in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and throughout most of the Inland Empire / San Bernardino County areas.
Call us at 1-800-987-4733