Disneyland Hotel and Resort, Anaheim – 3/30/2012-4/1/2012
Our newest employee, Amy Miyamoto, was ecstatic about attending her first ever National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) conference. She came back smiling ear to ear and loaded with an industry’s worth of information. Keynote presentations and seminars we attended include:
- The Importance of Good Software by Andrews Software
- Ultra Networking 2.0
- Sales Workshop with Jeffrey Gitomer
- Guerilla Public Relations for Secure Destruction Companies by Susan Ratliff
- Objections Overruled: The Launch of the NAID Marketing Program for Legal Offices
- Social Intelligence: Current Best Practices in the Effective Social Media by Secure Destruction Services by Jeff Green, AccuShred
- You are the Logo by Tom Adams
- NAID TONIGHT with host Ray Barry
- Maximize Your Collection Efficiencies by ALL Source Security Container
- The Electronic Cowboy: How to Separate Your Company from the Herd in B2B Electronic Recycling with panelists Joe Harford, Dag Adamson, Andrew Portare
- We knew Jeffrey Gitomer and Tom Adams would deliver, and they definitely exceeded our expectations! Jeff is a world-renowned speaker and author who brought a fresh perspective to ways we could all be doing business in our industry.
- We found some very surprising points with the focus group video presented to us during the Launch of the NAID Marketing Program for Legal Offices. Stay tuned to this space to read more about marketing and the latest best practices in future blogs.
- We got in touch with many old friends and made lots of new ones! We are looking forward to seeing them again at next year’s conference in Nashville.